Thursday, August 12, 2010

EOC: Reasoning Behind Poll Choices





The reason behind my poll choices comes from my personal thoughts and what I want to see how others interpret my polls and how they answer them. I chose simple topics but topics that certain people debate daily or monthly. I know that I debate cutting my hair then keeping it long. I also change my nail polish every few days or weekly. I just wonder how others thought process works on what could be a simple decision be more monumental that perceived to be.

For me getting my hair cut is a big deal. Not many hairdressers know exactly how to cut curly hair, therefore I have to integrate them and see if they are skilled enough not to mess up my curly locks. Or the most part I have had only one great stylist who could cut my hair to perfection and he unfortunately lives in Orlando.

But I love changing my nail color weekly, and if I have time. I feel it lets me show my personality even though I may not be able to verbally. It’s a great way of expressing yourself and if you are a shy person it lets you have a voice but not an over powering one that might make you feel vulnerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment