Thursday, July 15, 2010

EOC: Week 1

Before coming to class my mind was racing on what this class “Principles of Marketing Research” would be about. I figured okay it’s exactly how it sounds. But after the first class I realized there is more to this class that what it states in the name.

I hope to learn yes how marketers today gather their research but the different strategies on how they calculate the correct research into their presentation that helps get their message across. I want to gather as much knowledge in this class on different ways of research, and how to alleviate bad information or non-useful information and how to keep great and interesting information that keeps the consumers attention.

I just also want to walk away from this “crash course” of marketing research and have the basic knowledge of what it is that this profession does on a daily basis. And who knows I may find a passion for this niche and take further classes that deal with this course and minor in marketing. I know for a fact what I am excited to learn is all the weird little tidbits of information that you, Mr. Pinto have stored in your brain. That is the highlight of having your classes I feel. I come out of your classes knowing more about the course we just learned about but also the extra additive information that we get by having you as an instructor.

Principles of Marketing Research course are definitely going to allow me to explore all the areas of researching, the good, the bad and the Frustrating! But as long as Pinto keeps up with his quirky extra information that I didn’t know, I am all for the good, the bad and the Frustration of all this researching!

No comments:

Post a Comment